Ads

ExitJunction.com  - Make Money From Your Exit Traffic!

Ads

Wednesday 27 April 2011

Funny quotes


"Dad always thought laughter was the best medicine, which I guess is why several of us died of tuberculosis.
Jack Handey



"Joyfulness keeps the heart and face young. A good laugh makes us better friends with ourselves and everybody around us."
Orison Swett Marden

"We are all here for a spell, get all the good laughs you can."
Will Rogers

"Once had a rose named after me and I was very flattered. But I was not pleased to read the description in the catalogue: "No good in a bed, but fine up against a wall."
Eleanor Roosevelt

"What would men be without women? Scarce, sir ... mighty scarce."
Mark Twain                                                                                   



"By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher."
Socrates

"It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth."
George Burns

 "A great step toward independence is a good humored stomach."
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

"A good laugh is sunshine in a house."
William Makepeace Thackeray

"Once had a rose named after me and I was very flattered. But I was not pleased to read the description in the catalogue: "No good in a bed, but fine up against a wall."
Eleanor Roosevelt


0 comments:

Post a Comment